Standardized devices for determining the flexural breaking load and modulus of green, or dried, or fired ceramic tiles. In accordance with the UNI EN ISO 10545-4 standard. Tile sizes: From 10×10 cm up to 125 x 185cm (depending on model ordered).
- Breaking blade operated by an electro-mechanical system
- System for detecting applied load, by means of highly reliable strain gage cells
- Automatic testing cycle, automatic tare facility.
- Digital reading with wide touch screen display, in 5 languages (GB – F – I – D – E -)
- Selectable measuring unit in Kg or Newton
- Automatic determination of the modulus of rupture in Kg/cm2, or Newton/mm2 and the breaking effort in Kg.or N.
- 30 reference sizes storage capacity,storage of the last 29 tests carried out.
- Descent velocity of the breaking blade adjustable by the control panel, with the ability to automatically set up the standardized increase load in accordance with the UNI EN ISO 10545-4 standard, and with display graphic indication
- Electric supply: 230V single-phase 50/60Hz
- Scale: 0.5—800 Kg with a reading of 0.01 Kg (10 g) across the full range. (Minimum breaking load that can be obtained: 0.5 Kg)